Saturday, February 6, 2010

my job = gets to meet Malaysian Astronaut

I guess you peeps are wondering what have I been up to and what's my job like.

I'm working at Steps Ahead Learners Bangsar branch as a pre-school teacher.
This is the pre-school I'm working in.

And... 3rd week into my job and I get to meet the Malaysian Astronaut!
Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor!

This is him with a child. (He's good with children)


A candid shot with the astronaut...
Ms Sandra (the girl with the red hair) is so enjoying it :P


Putting my artistic skills to use...
I painted the back drop for the kids to take photos in an astronaut suit with the help of my fellow colleagues.


And here's the SAL Bangsar Team! Thanks for letting me be apart of the family! ^^

-photos courtesy of Sandra Wong-

No comments: