Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back from Singapore

Hey Hey... I just got back from Singapore... I went to visit my sis and niece. And my niece has grew a lot in just a year.

Anyways I went sight-seeing too... ^-^

Me and Mom went to Sentosa Island and had fun in Imbiah...

The Tiger Sky Tower

Me and Mom on the Tiger Sky Tower

Have You Been Luge??? I HAVE!!!

The Luge- its a fun ride

At Siloso Beach

Siloso Beach

At the Butterfly and Bird Park (I look like a complete mess)

On The Skyride with Mom

The skyride from Siloso Beach to Imbiah

Then we took a flight on the Singapore Flyer a.k.a the wheel of fortune and currently the largest observation wheel in the world... it's believed that if you go up on it for 3 times your bad luck will go away and have go luck... hahaha

The Singapore Flyer side view

In The Flyer

The Singapore Flyer

Then we went on the Dukw Tours a.k.a Duck Boat... sight-seeing around singapore learn a little history and facts on Singapore

The Dukw Tour Boat

Also spend time with my baby niece who recently turned 2... and she can talk...alot... LOL

Caitlyn Posing For PoPo :P

Caitlyn Mu-mum time

for more of ms caitlyn visit the caitlyn album

No shopping done because there's an inflation going on... SO everything is EXPENSIVE.. only got to window shop.

Visit the Singapore Trip Album for more pictures

Anyways That's all from Me...

No comments: