Saturday, July 5, 2008

Continuation of the tagging game

I GOT TAGGED by Y.Y.J.

(its not you YY...don't worry girl ain't going to tag u... same questions only more space to fill in *annoyed*)

15 RANDOM Things About Me

RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!

RIGHT!!!... so i did this BEFORE if SOMEONE BOTHERS TO READ MY BLOG as they CLAIM TO HAVE

Continuation of I Have Been Tagged

1. I like to ask people how am I annoying.

2. I tend to be geeky at times

3. I watch martha stewart.

4. I like D.I.Y projects

5. I have been called ms. hermoine granger.

6. I'm a shopaholic but never admits that I am one.

7. I get too detailed in conversations.

continuation... 8 more to make it 15

8. I sometimes have a problem of admitting I don't know something.

9. I sometimes dream in black and white.

10. I see people dancing in my head when I'm listening to music.

11. I love to watch cartoons and still do.

12. I have clothes for every occasion but not enough casual wear.

13. I sometimes crawl around in circles like a cat when I hear someone singing terribly. (at home)

14. I like to mend things that are torn and broken. (if it can be mended)

15. I put a lot of effort in things I do especially gifts I make and when I cook.

THERE YOU GO...

AND I'm going to BREAK THE RULE by NOT TAGGING ANYONE... because I find it ANNOYING

No comments: