Sunday, March 15, 2009

"I screwed up 24% of my teenage life" tagged by don woon

How much of your teenage life have you messed up ?
TAG 25 FRIENDS;
REMEMBER TO TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU!

[ ] Gotten detention.
[ ] Gotten your phone taken away in class.
[ ] Gotten suspended.
[ ] Gotten caught chewing gum.
[ ] Gotten caught cheating on a test
Total: 0

[ ] Arrived late to class more than 5 times.
[ ] Didn’t do homework over 5 times.
[ ] Turned at least 3 projects in late.
[x] Missed school cause you felt like it.
[ ] Laughed so loud you got kicked out of class.
Total : 1

[ ] Got your mom / dad etc. to get you out of school.
[ ] Texted people during class
[ ] Passed notes.
[ ]Threw stuff across the room
[ ] Laughed at the teacher
Total : 0

[ ] Pulled down the fire alarm
[ ] Went on myspace , facebook , xanga , etc. on the computer at school.
[x] Took pictures during school hours
[x] Called someone during school hours
[ ] Listened to an iPod , CD , etc. during class.
Total : 2

[ ] Threw something at the teacher
[x] Went outside the classroom without permission.
[ ] Broke the dress code
[ ] Failed a class.
[x] Ate food during class.
Total : 2

[ ] Gotten a call from school.
[ ] Couldn’t go on a field trip cause you behaved badly.
[ ] Didn’t take your stuff to school
[ ] Gotten a detention and didn't go.
[ ] Stuck up your middle finger at a teacher when they were not looking.
[ ] Cursed during class loud enough so the teacher could hear.
Total : 0

[x] Faked your parents signature
[x] Slept in class.
[ ] Cursed at a teacher to their face.
[x] Copied homework.
Total: 3

All total: 8 Multiply by 3 = 24

Then repost this as "I screwed up __% of my teenage life"

4 comments:

Calvin Soo KJ said...

almost everyone i knew screwed up their teenage years. why do you think we have to be a slave working our asses off for someone else. :P

anne marie isabelle said...

Hahha But I didn't screw up... XD
So I Guess I'm goin to be the Boss??? XD wakaka

Anonymous said...

Screwed up? Without that you won't know what is fun about..

anne marie isabelle said...

Hahaha... Well I guess I didn't screw up that much and still mantaining at a "SAFE" level. Oh well My secondary school life was the best years of my life XD...

Don't worry bout fun... I had plenty of fun. its just not on the list that's all *wink* XP