Friday, December 28, 2007

christmas cheers ^^

Christmas cheers ^^
This years christmas is actually fun... well didn't get presents except from aunt Rina I got a pair of earings... Thank You aunty Rina ^^
Anyways this year is pretty different. Usually I would be spending the Christmas Holidays with mom, my nephews and my sis....
but this year since they are in singapore so its jus left me and mommy... pretty quiet...
NOT!!!!!....

we ended up in aunty Rina's house for a family party... (sorry sis this is the reason why nobody was at home to pick up the phone)
Anyways this is actually the first time we actually went to a family christmas dinner party...
which of course lots of noise from the kids, lots of good food (home cooked ya!) & lots of laughs and cheers... ^^


1/4 of the food we had... lagsane, shepherds pie, turkey etc etc...
sorry no more pictures because the camera ran out of battery... sorry...
Anyways to everyone thanks for the wishes, partically elmo and to precious I will be by your side through thick and thin, Love U so much...
Cheerios^^

No comments: