Friday, May 2, 2008

The chronicles of 2nd of May 2008

Well the day started at 6 AM trying to pull myself out of bed.

7 AM walking down to the bus station to catch a bus to UNi.

730 AM on the bus headed to MALURI LRT station.

8 AM boarded the LRT headed towards BANDARAYA Station

Reached Uni at 830 AM

Contemporary Arrangement Class starter at 9 AM

11 AM class finished and went to pay my tuition fees.

1115 AM talked to Adlina 'bout some music arrangement for her PETA.

1130 AM getting ready to go home. Stopped by at the practise studio's to check out some friends.

1145 AM walking to the BANDARAYA LRT station.

12 PM buzzed my beloved precious which was half asleep.

1210 PM boarded the LRT headed towards TASIK SELATAN STATION.

1230 PM reached the station and boarded a cab headed towards home.

1245 PM reached the house and realised that I DON'T HAVE MY HOUSE KEYS.

1255 PM went to my neighbours house to see whether mom left the keys for me there. BUT SHE DIDN'T.

1 PM started BUZZING Everyone I could possibly think off.

130 PM resulted to go to Leisure Mall.

145 PM reached Leisure Mall headed to Elianto to disturb my friend.

3 PM headed to STARBUCKS results is this...

BORED...

HMM WHAT'S THAT...

OH LOOKEY PRECIOUS IS ONLINE...

DRINKING...

FRUSTRATED...

GOOFY???....(high on coffee)

SMIRK...

And you are wondering why I posted this???

BECAUSE I FORGOT MY HOUSE KEYS. I CAN'T GO HOME. I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MOM TO GET HOME AT NIGHT. IT'S ONLY 430PM... AND I'M STUCK HERE... CAN'T DO MUCH...

(I Look Horrible in the pictures)

SOMEONE ENTERTAIN ME!!!

1 comment:

Moonfish said...

Hahaha... so cute!