It's the first day of 2010 and I wonder how time flies...
Now I'm looking back through the things that I have experienced and achieved... I would say that 2009 is a most fruitful year for me! for now... heehee
Here's a small recap of the bitter sweet :-
1) A revamp of myself:- new confidence & new smile (I got my teeth fixed)
2) I was a Musicon Celebrity - The Holograms
3) My first 4 original music masterpieces
4) MET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! a.k.a @tanyeehou
5) PeTA 2009 showcase of my diploma masterpieces & GRADUATED
6) I have been JUNK-ed (featured in Junk Magazine)
7) Traveled to Istanbul
8) Found my love for photography composition
9) Lost a dear friend - Gary Leon Robert (RIP)
10) Degree in Music- change my major from classical piano to classical vocal
11) continued my French since I was 12
12) Took up art lessons
13) Baked my first cake in a rice cooker!
14) Felt like a star at the Nuffnang Blog Awards
15) My first classical vocal recital
16) My first Art Exhibition
17) Spent lots of time travelling around Malaysia with the beloved boyfriend and friends!
Cameron Highlands, Melaka, Ipoh & Penang and hunting for glorious food!
Now to lose those calories... heehee...
Thanking God and Life for all its wonders!
It's a life worth living for!
A new year is here,
so make it better than before!
Happy New Year! ^^