Saturday, July 28, 2007

Singapore

So sorry Ya'll for so little updates on the blogs because I have been out about and travelling.
After a few days back from Tioman I left for Singapore to visit my sister and my adorable monster baby niece Little Missy Caitlyn Tan.
Oh well how time flies... It's just like yesterday I just saw her when she's 3 weeks old like this
To 8 months looking like this
and Now 1 year old

Anyways I spend plenty of time in Singapore this time.
We went to the Singapore Zoo which was really fun. It's like walking into a rain forest
Baby Caitlyn and Me had tons of fun and So Did GrandMa [Mom]
We saw the Polar Bear - Inuka...
He's the first polar to be born on Christmas day in the tropics

Then We got chance to feed the Manatee
Shy mammals and their mouth feels like steel wool brush XD
Then We Saw White Tigers- Beautiful Cats... MIAOW


Oh and we even got to see the new born baby pygmy hippo from Africa
dancing in the water like ballerinas XD

Oh well enough of the zoo we went to China Town too and Had some DELICIOUS FOOD
and on the way see who I caught "UNDERAGE DRIVING"
=LITTLE MISSY BABY CAITLYN ANNE TAN=


Caitlyn very happy having dinner XD

And We pass by this temple which now has such a commotion because the temple claims that it holds the Buddha's tooth



Well besides that me and mom went to the GOLDEN VILLAGE CINEMA to watch Harry Potter

Well we watched it in GVMAX which has one of the widest screens in ASIA measuring 22.4 metres
Well Esplanade Library is a MUST STOP for Me... Me and my books XD
took a couple of pictures of the structure
Oh NOT TO FORGET A BIG WARM WELCOME TO OUR NEW FAMILY CAT
KINO de Tabby
Well here's some pictures I took when I was in the train to Singapore

No comments: