Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Work Place... [internship]

yeah finally started my internship... at addaudioex a post production house
u can check it out through the website www.addaudioex.com.my
anyways my first thought of the company is like...
yea! I'm going to work in a multi award winning company...
and at the same time sh** I don't know whether I meet up to the companies expectations
coz I am a freshie... Not much experience... people there must be tough... well I kind of feel like I sentenced my own death sentence... hahaha


But when the day came I saw a total different view...
everything is so laid back even though they take their work seriously...
it's kinda like in uni... On big family... well at least for the departments on the ground floor... XP
The enviroment is like a total house.... I guess long hours in the studios might as well get comfortable...
Well I'm in studio 7 and my studio is pretty cool actually coz we have a life view of the world... we can see the world but people can't see us hahaha... XD
kind of like spying it's really funny when people are doing embarrising stuff XP...

anyways there's a few pictures of what my studio looks like... =D




the live view I was talkin about hehe XD


another view of the studio... Looks like house leh...

one of my supervisors... hehe Faith Tay

No comments: