Sunday, June 17, 2007

a reunion

went to church today... it's father's day... so the youths musician network is having some show...
it's been a long time since I was active... when I was the assistant treasurer [haha... me and my money business XD]
well got down there to support them... even though they say they need me desperately
but can't commit coz since I entered uni... no.1 priority is to it....

anyways I met up wit seet onn today... well it's been a long time since we hang out
coz he was like my BOSS... meaning here the youth leader... I was like by him every time
Even though I'm not his assistant... well we did really well together...
our team actually got the youth up and running again when it was down in the gutters.

Well when my partner head treasurer Francis left for the UK I left too...
But I was still supporting him [seet onn] in the background... he's a hard worker...
Lots of fire in him... I still remember when I first met him coz he had this very heavy "Oklahoma American Slang" it's like every single consonant is accented... it's really funny coz my god brothers and I use to tease him like crazy... well he's sporting took us not very long to get him back to his Malaysian slang... Then when we had our first meet up for "yam cha" before he send me back home after a meeting...

oh well... tons of sweet memory too... we were close then...
we went for holidays, did flower arrangements together until we became like sneezy the dwarf [allergy to pollen] for mother's day sales to raise fun, we kind of took take care of each other when working together... well basically we spend lots of time together...
Until one by one everyone left... and I wasn't really there anymore
He was tired and wanted to past the torch to someone else...
And everyone disappeared...
until today we actually bumped into each other and it felt like old days again...
the closeness... side by side like partners and complimenting each other
like brother and sister...
even the photographer came and took our picture together this morning hahaha...

oh well u can see them for yourselves... =D


well he's kind of drunk (special traditional brew)

it's a killer @ the keamatan festival (harvest festival) 2 years ago

well this is this mornin at church.... =D

sweet memories... =)

No comments: