Sunday, June 10, 2007

+ the storyteller = me +

Well for those of you who don't know me.
I'm Anne Marie. I am the owner of this blog.
Before this my blog was named La vie d'Isabelle which means the life of Isabelle (Isabelle is my middle name). Then in 2008 I changed it into + a life = a story +.

The purpose of this blog is to actually update my friends and family on myself since I landed myself in university. I'm always out and about busy living my life.

The blog is also to share my thoughts and experience with my readers.
So the blog is basically about me, my experience and my thoughts.

Do enjoy reading. Leave a comment on my blog post.
Or let me know if you've visited at the + talkers +!

And if you like my blog and my post do click on the Ads! THANKS

CHEERIOS! ^^

From me,


No comments: