Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Acquaintance =)


well was on my way to work... kind of late because of a car accident...
massive jam... well still no rush coz I still have ample time... :)
I got in the star lrt... it was packed to the brim.
And, my foot got stepped on... *ouch* -_-"
lucky I was not wearing heels it's already painful enough wearing a covered shoe and getting stepped on by a boot!

Well... Anyways I manage to move myself to the other side pushing my way in...
*don't understand why do these people have to stand near the door!!*
well I saw a blind guy sitting in front of me pretty much my age... older a bit...
well I have never seen him before [pretty familiar with the regular that comes in]
first impression he gave me that he's still pretty new with the disabled thing and is very much not familiar on the LRT... and I was right...
coz when we got down the train at the masjid jamek station...
he was like "emmm... now how do I get out"...
People were getting in his way pushing him... well no one was helping him...
and he got pushed around until he was about to hit the wall...
So I went and get him... and everyone was like starring at me...
I was like "What? can't u see he needs help..." coz there was no escalator
everyone had to use the stairs...
Just imagine for us who has sight gets pushed around going down the stairs just imagine a blind...

So I brought him down the stairs...still getting pushed...
which got on my nerves... I was like saying out loud "Excuse Me!"
coz I don't know how these people could actually walk without looking at their surroundings??!!...

well lucky coincidentally he was going the same direction as I am... just a stop after my stop on the putra LRT... well got to cross the road to get to the station...
Again... why can't you people look where your going... it's like they walk right in front of him until they hit his stick then they notice... and poor guy keeps saying sorry...
People with the pushing attitude... cross road also want fight ah??!!

well we got across safely... while waiting for the next train...
he started a small talk... starting of... "kamu naik putra jugak??"
well with the tone that he was afraid that he was bothering me...
well got on the the train... asked him to take a seat...
he was like "takpe kamu duduk lah?" and I was like it's okay there another seat there too...
he's disabled and he's still considerate of other people... =) *speechless*
well sat next to him...then we were talking...
And, he was actually studying substitute medication...
meaning healing with no drugs involved
wow that's pretty cool...
we were talking and I don't understand why people keep looking with that sarcastic look... "what can't people have a good conversation??"
well his name is yazid... and he's nice =)
surprisingly who you would meet... =)

No comments: