Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Pay for Service and I Get SAMAN????

YES YES... INDAH WATER sorry to Say Your SERVICE STINKS

You all must be wondering what's the commotion about. Well today INDAH WATER came to pay me a visit with a SAMAN and a court order if I don't pay up. They claim my house hasn't been paying for the service they provide. BUT the thing is I pay every time. And this guy from Indah water keep insisting when its not even on my name, some guy (mohd shafie) but on my house address. I was like WTF??? You want to saman me and its not even on the correct owners name.

So fine I was nice enough to explain to the guy that they got the wrong house because I just payed the bill and there's no previous owner that's called mohd shafie, I'm the only owner. And, I have been living in this house for 20 years even before Indah Water came up. I showed them my receipt for paying and they tell me hmmm it must be a misunderstanding. So situation settled or so that is what I thought.

Later in the evening, I checked my post box and OH JOY... they left the saman in my post box. =_=" I'm practically annoyed!!!! I spent like half an hour explaining they got this wrong and I don't know whether they are just F***in LAZY or STUPID to insist on this.

WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE DO YOU ACTUALLY HIRE, INDAH WATER???

This is such an inconvenience! Not only I have to make my way to damansara to settle this but to spend time settling this matter when the fault is not even mine!

No comments: