Tuesday, September 30, 2008

a weekend at singapore - F1 Grand Prix

I'm home from Singapore and what a weekend I had.
Since the F1 Singapore Grand Prix was going on. It was a hectic weekend at Singapore. I went shopping with my sis, bro in law and my baby niece and the roads were full of people its like walking in the streets of tokyo and new york during peak hours except that from daylight to night time the streets was still full of people at orchard and other shopping districts. What a traffic on 2 legs!

Well besides that there was freebies give aways on the streets as well. And shopping anywhere is crazy because there was a sale of some what going on; and everything was going out like for free! Hehehe...
oh well I got a few things for myself too like an armani exchange black top for SGD 30, a white baby doll top from cotton on for like SGD 5; and a white gown skirt by daniel yam for SGD 29 for my photo shoot. Well the whole family went shopping crazy... because its CHEAP!

Anyways besides shopping we manage to catch the F1 race as well. The first night race on a 1 of only 3 anti-clockwise tracks.

=The view of the track from marina bay=

Bro in law got to see it live and the rest of us was watching at home... which was an even better view. Thumbs Up to the broadcasters. Good coverage of the race, great composition of shots and great scenery.

=Passing by the old court house=

Best F1 race I have seen on TV!

No comments: